What does an ‘Appeal’ mean?
- An Appeal is when an applicant disagrees with the outcome of the report (i.e. Discrepancy/Unable To Verify) generated by DataFlow, post the completion of the verification process, and therefore, wants to re-verify the same documents that were submitted in their application.
Why do Appeals usually occur?
- The common reasons for an Appeal tend to be because of discrepancies in records, non-cooperative Issuing Authorities, and lengthy verification processes, which more than often leads to being Unable to Verify/ Discrepancy of the applicant’s credentials.
If I want to submit a new document that I did not include in the original application, is this considered an Appeal?
- An Appeal is only acceptable when the applicant wants to re-verify the original documents submitted in their application. If an applicant wants to submit new or additional documentation to their application, this will NOT be considered an Appeal. The applicant will need to provide the additional document(s) that they want to be verified as per the Regulator they are applying for and pay the assigned fee to do so.
How much time does an applicant have to request an Appeal?
- Applicants can request an Appeal (one time only) within 180 calendar days of the DataFlow report issued date only.
- Note: For the Ministry of Education UAE (MOE UAE) application you can submit your request within 90 days of the DataFlow report issued date only.
Who is eligible to Appeal?
- Applicants who have received their report which is determined as ‘Discrepancy’ or ‘Unable To Verify’ are eligible to apply for an Appeal.
- The applicants can only request an Appeal with the original documents which were submitted initially under their application.
- If the report was "Unable to verify" due to any requirement of document or Information, which was not received from the applicant's end during the verification process, then Appeal is not eligible instead submit a new application under the "Additional document" package.
Can the applicant apply for an Appeal with a different document?
- If the applicant wants to provide a new document to be verified which was not included in their original application, the applicant will need to provide this document under the ‘Additional Document’ section and pay the allocated fee as per the Regulator they are applying for.
How to Appeal?
You can now directly submit your Appeal request, within 180 days of completion of your UTV or Discrepancy report.
Enter your Dataflow Case number and registered passport number
Click on "File an Appeal" and submit your request by uploading the supporting document Or by adding information
If you are not eligible for an Appeal then a message will appear on your screen with a reason for ineligibility
If you still need clarity or have any concerns regarding the eligibility of your appeal submission you can contact our support team for assistance by raising a support ticket via the support page