If you do not hold a Health License from the country in which you last practiced, please submit your experience certificate instead. 

You will also be required to fill and sign the endorsement letter, on the Letter of the authorization page.

Note: If you do hold either of these certificates (license and employment) then please go back to the home page and start a new application by selecting the application type as " Fresh Graduate".