Welcome to the DataFlow
DataFlow has recently partnered with the Ministry of Education in the UAE to provide the highest standards of verification services to authenticate the qualifications of individuals applying for equivalency of their certificates. The new partnership adds a significant value to the equivalency process by speeding up the process of verifying the academic university degrees issued from outside the UAE and the accreditation of the source, resulting in an improved applicant’s experience.
If you would like to benefit from the Dataflow Primary Source Verification services (PSV) in order to speed up your equivalency process, you can now avail the service by submitting your degree for verification at www.dfgateway.com
How much does it cost?
Before you Apply for Primary Source Verification (PSV), check the below table to help you know which category to select based on the country where you obtained your qualification.
A Step-By-Step Application Guide
To apply for your Primary Source Verification under the Ministry of Education UAE, visit www.dfgateway.com and follow the below steps:
- Register with your email ID
- You will receive an email containing an activation link
- Activate your account, then create your password
- Click on “Detailed Case Entry”
- Select Authority Name: Ministry of Education UAE
- Select the relevant Category
- Click on “check your status” to complete a previous application
- Fill your personal details, save & Upload a passport copy
- Fill the details of the qualification to be verified and upload a copy of the degree and marksheets
- Download, sign, scan and upload your Letter of Authorization
- Carefully review your details before submitting your application
- On the ‘Payment’ page, click on ‘Submit Application’ to complete the payment
- Do note that only Debit/Credit card payments are accepted
- Once the payment is done, you will receive a payment receipt and DataFlow will initiate the verification process
1. What documents are required for my PSV application?
Copy of the Degree submitted to MOE for equivalency
Transcripts or Marksheets
Signed Letter of Authorization (available to download directly from the DataFlow portal)
- Please ensure that copies are clear, readable and complete.
- The Issuing Authorities may seek specific additional documents and/or information required for verification. In this case, an Associate from the DataFlow Group team will be in contact with you for any supplementary requirements.
2. What is the process adopted by the DataFlow Group for document verification?
The DataFlow Group conducts PSV by directly approaching the University/Institute that issued the document to confirm its authenticity. The process also includes the confirmation of the accreditation of the University/Institute in addition to other details required by MOE, UAE.
3. Is it possible to submit documents and information for verification at a later stage?
All relevant details and documents must be submitted at the time of application. Anything submitted at a later stage will be subject to additional fees and will delay your final report.
4. What is the Letter of Authorization (LoA) intended for?
The LoA is a mandatory requirement that provides permission to the DataFlow Group to conduct the verification process. Kindly note that the LoA must be signed by the Degree holder only. The signature needs to match the signature on your passport or any additional identification document uploaded.
5. How will I know when my PSV application has been completed?
Once your PSV application is completed, an email notification will be sent to your registered email ID with a link to download the report. The final report will also be shared with the Ministry of Education, UAE.
In case of Discrepancy (incorrect document, unaccredited university, etc…) the PSV report will be only sent to the Ministry of Education and the applicant will be requested to communicate directly with the Ministry regarding the same.
6. How can I follow up on the status of my application?
To check the status of your application, visit www.dataflowstatus.com and enter your DataFlow reference and Passport numbers. You may use the same link to download a copy of your report once completed.
7. How long does the PSV process take?
The standard timeframe for completing the verification varies from 12 to 25 working days from the date of the payment to DataFlow and depends on the country of the Degree.
However in certain instances - due to force majeure, applicant late response or verifications necessitating attainment from countries that are conflicted or affected by natural disasters - the process may be delayed.
Make sure you submit accurate and valid information, as well as clear and uncut copies of the required documents in order to avoid any unnecessary delays
8. Can I submit multiple qualifications for verification in one application?
Yes, it is possible but each qualification added will incur an additional cost to your package.
9. In case I have previously verified my Degree with the DataFlow Group under another Authority, can I submit my previous report to MOE, UAE?
Unfortunately NO, as the UAE Ministry of Education has different requirements so we need to adhere to their rules and regulations by going through the verification process all over again.
10. How can I reach the DataFlow Group customer service ?
Visit the DataFlow support page on the below link:
The page allows you to:
Search the DataFlow knowledgebase to find an answer to all your queries
Raise a Ticket if you are unable to find a suitable answer
Live Chat with one of our customer service representatives