To transfer your DataFlow Group report, follow the steps below:
- Select the entity you want to transfer your report to by clicking here
- Confirm the licensing requirements of the entity you want to transfer your report to
- Send a Report Transfer Request along with your existing DataFlow Group report by clicking here
- Pay the fees for the report transfer and any additional verification via the payment link received at your registered email ID
However, if you are transferring your DataFlow Group report to the UAE Ministry of Health (MOH) as a nurse, the Department of Healthcare Practitioners- Ministry of Public Health- The State of Qatar or the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD), follow the steps below:
- Go to the MOH or the Department of Healthcare Practitioners- Ministry of Public Health- The State of Qatar page - as applicable
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Select ‘Yes’ against the ‘Existing Report’ question
- Complete your application accordingly
*Note: Transferring your report from one entity to another is subject to Report Transfer Charges, as well as any extra fees for verifying additional components as per the requirements of the new entity.
**Note: If no additional component is submitted for verification - the report will be transferred within 48-72 hours.
***Note: If an additional component(s) is submitted for verification - the procedure will be considered as a fresh application and will be transferred within 30-35 days.